Saturday, June 8, 2013

Late Night Discoveries...

Tis' 3 o'clock in the morning and I have discovered greatness!

First off, I said I was going to find out who/what brand Solange was wearing and I did. I found it on Tumblr searching through her tag because I knew someone on there had to have known. As, I was typing it into Google, it came up purple, meaning, I had found the brand before and totally forgot! I had a feeling it was the same brand, i just couldn't remember the name.  And then it got even better. The brand, Boxing Kitten, is sold at a store called, Dem Two Hands, in Montclair, NJ, which isn't far from me! With that being said, I'll be there soon.

My other discovery started when my sister asked my to find her a kaftan. I pulled up all of my fashion Google's (Polyvore, Etsy, and Svpply) and on Svpply, I found this vintage store called Lulu Tresors and UGH! So much vintage! I am in LOVE! I started to make a purchase but, coincidentally (because clearly God knew I was gonna end up purchasing everything) the shop will be closed from June 8th - July 12. Just in time.

I am posting the links so that you can discover it for yourself.

Boxing Kitten
Lulu Tresors

Hope you find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment