Monday, July 8, 2013

Babes Unedited... (4th of July)

Sisters; Zoriah & Jael

Little wet/Medium wet/Big wet hands

Not a babe but, my favorite shot of the day

Water Baby

Greetings from the water bucket


Julianna watering the plants

No unwelcome guests

Curious Myrikal

Old Hollywood Babe

Little Explorer

Very patriotic Kennedi

 Though these photos are unedited, I still think they are beautiful. I am currently without photo editing software but it doesn't stop me from sharing memories and wonderful experiences.
I enjoyed shooting these babes on their first real 4th of July (last year, they were all pretty much fresh out of the womb).
I love shooting babes and children because they haven't been tainted to constantly care about their appearance in photos yet. I adore their innocence and I want to keep these memories for them when they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment