Friday, May 31, 2013

Pre-The Roots Picnic





Because it is officially after midnight, TODAY IS THE ROOTS PICNIC!!! I am BEYOND stoked!! I will avidly be posting on Instagram and Twitter to document all the excitement and then I'll post here about the entire experience.

This is my first concert/music festival. AND SOLANGE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!! (She IS my older sister. I don't care what anyone says). I am most excited to see here and all her soulful bohemian beauty.

So in honor of the picnic I've put together a short playlist of some of the songs I hope to here by some of the artist that are gonna be there.

You Got Me - The Roots
Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
Sleep In The Park - Solange
Twice (Remix Feat. Solange and ?uestlove) - Robert Glasper
& was you - How To Dress Well
All Gold Everything - Trinidad James
Cant Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment