Saturday, April 13, 2013

Time To Change...

So.
I am a senior Journalism major in college. I "graduate" in December, well, officially in May 'cause I have 1 mandatory course left to take that's only offered in the Spring. Yeah, I know. Anyways, I have a blog and have had several of the course of my college life that I don't keep up with. It's not that I don't want to, It's just I wanna do so much and I don't have the time and all of the equipment. But as I said, I am about to graduate and as a journalist these days you kinda have to have a blog and be able to keep up with it.

With that being said, I ma making a promise to myself and swearing on all the magazines I hope to work for that I will post as often as I can. I'm going to start with a goal of one post a week. And this blog won't just be about my amaze-balls photo skills but, about my love for all things artsy. Fashion, music, books, writing, movies, you get the point. I will also go on rants. I like those. I have deep opinions about things and I'll rant if I wanna 'cause this is my blog, my outlet, my way of sharing myself with and inspiring those I've never met before.

Sidebar: I'm currently listening to "Bright Lights" x Gary Clark Jr., and it's giving me all this confidence that I'm actually gonna keep this bad boy up. This song is just cool as hail!

I got this. I'm a writer. I'm a blogger and I've got s__t I wanna share.

Now playing: "Giving Up The Gun" x Vampire Weekend

Let's GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment